Permits & Licensing

  1. Concealed Weapons Permits

    California Penal Code sections 12050 through 12054 provide that the Chief of Police or County Sheriff may issue a license to carry a pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed upon the person.

  2. Massage Therapist Licenses

    Download a massage therapist application packet and find related information.

  3. Solicitor & Street Vendors

    Healdsburg City Ordinance 924 requires a that all persons engaging in the business of peddling or soliciting by going from door-to-door, house-to-house, or street-to-street for the purpose of peddling or soliciting must first obtain a permit.

  4. Taxi Operator & Driver Permits

    Get the applications to become a taxi operator and driver.