Meetings and Work Sessions Information
11/1/2016 - Community Housing Committee Regular Meeting
- View the presentation given by Winter and Company, on the Design Guideline Update currently underway in the Planning Department.
7/18/2016 - City Council Meeting
On July 18th, following seven months of extensive community outreach and public input, the City Council unanimously adopted the City’s first ever Housing Action Plan (HAP). The HAP, drafted by the Community Housing Committee (CHC) with input from residents, is a strategic plan that promotes more affordable and diverse housing in our community including multi-family rental units, small lot and higher density product types. Combined with the proposed update to the Growth Management Ordinance, the Housing Action Plan will help to increase housing affordable to working families while maintaining our unique small town character.
The HAP establishes a vision for housing in Healdsburg that articulates the kind of housing we would like created in our community and sets quantifiable objectives of what should be accomplished by 2022 to achieve the Vision. Progress on each Objective will be assessed by setting a series of Targets that demonstrate achievement of the Objectives, and a series of Recommendations that are defined programs and actions that need to be taken to meet the Targets for each Objective. To read the complete version of the HAP adopted by City Council on July 18, 2016, click here.
7/11/2016 - Community Housing Committee Regular Meeting
- Community Housing Committee Meeting (July 11, 2016): The Community Housing Committee voted on the Final HAP for recommendation to City Council.
7/6/2016 - Community Housing Committee Special Meeting
- Find out more about the updated version of Section 4, Implementing and Updating the HAP; as well as the Secondary Dwelling Unit presentation from Planning Staff
6/29/2016 - Housing Action Plan Open House
- View materials from the Open House where the community had the opportunity to provide feedback and ask questions about the City's first ever Housing Action Plan. Click here to view the potential residential development map from the Housing Element.
6/27/2016 - Community Housing Committee Special Meeting
- Find out more about Section 4, Implementation and the Appendix of the Housing Action Plan; as well as the residential parking presentation from Walker Parking Consultants.
6/20/2016 - City Council Meeting
- Presentation to the City Council on the proposed Transient Occupancy Ballot Measure, the City Council Growth Management Regulation Tool, and the Inclusionary Housing Ordinance.
6/13/2016 - Regular Meeting
- Community Housing Committee discussion on Key Performance Indicators, Community Indicators, and the Housing Action Plan Section 3.
6/8/2016 - Special Meeting
- Find out more about the Supporting Recommendations to the draft Housing Action Plan Objectives, and the Targets for the Objectives.
6/2/2016 - Special Meeting
- Find out more about the proposed changes to Secondary Dwelling Unit Fees, the Land Use Code, and the Inclusionary Housing Ordinance.
5/16/2016 - City Council Meeting
5/3/2016 - Meeting
- Find out more about the Housing Action Plan, it’s framework and structure, how it will interface with other existing legislative tools and review the Core Provisions, Vision Statement and Actions (aka objectives) of the Plan.
4/18/2016 - City Council Meeting
4/11/2016 - Meeting
3/31/2016 - Workshop
3/14/16 - Meeting
2/25/16 - Workshop
2/8/16 - Meeting
1/11/2016 - Meeting
11/2/2015 - Presentations to City Council
10/26/2015 - Meeting
10/10/2015 - Public Open House
- Refining the Growth Management Ordinance
- Key Housing Terms
- Emerging Growth Management Ordinance Concepts
- Why does the Growth Management Ordinance need to be changed
- Tools for shaping Healdsburg's Growth
- Housing our Community Pamphlet
- Watch the Public Open House