Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Once you’ve registered you will be able to view your account history, enroll in AutoPay, edit your payment profiles, enroll additional utility accounts, manage your user settings, and more!
If available in your location you will see wifihealdsburg listed as one of your hotspots. Simply connect to it as you would any other hotspot (device dependent) and agree to the terms and conditions you are presented when you open your browser. Please note that your connection will expire two hours after you log in, simply reconnect and you will continue to have access.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday8 a.m. to Noon -1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Court Hours: Monday - Friday8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 707-521-6700
Information and documents needed to initiate the record sealing process are available through the Sonoma County Juvenile Probation Department at 707-565-6229.
http://sonoma.planetecosystems.com/myplan/energytips Efficiency Tips
Adjustments may be available for certain types of water leaks when there is evidence that the leak was not due to willful or negligent acts on the part of the customer. To be considered for a water leak adjustment the following criteria must be met:
1. The water usage in question was excessive compared to normal usage for the same period(s) in the prior year.2. The customer repaired the leak in a timely fashion and can provide proof of the repair.3. The customer is able to describe, in writing, the nature of the leak and the repairs.
Adjustments will be made to the water bills for up to two (2) billing periods based on the difference between the usage billed during the leak and water used the same period(s) last year. Related sewer adjustments will automatically be taken into consideration and sewer usage billed or upcoming SSA calculations adjusted accordingly.
The City of HealdsburgAttention: Finance Director401 Grove StreetHealdsburg, CA 95448
Complaints or disputed bills will be rejected when the dispute appears to be over matters such as quality of a utility service, general levels of rates, pending rate applications and sources of water and power.
- No outdoor irrigation water may be applied any day between the hours of 7am and 8pm
- Application of potable water to outdoor landscapes in a manner that causes runoff is prohibited
- Application of potable water to outdoor landscapes during and within 48 hour after measureable rainfall is prohibited
- Correct and repair breaks or leaks within 72 hours of discovery or notification
- Washing of sidewalks, walkways, driveways, and other hard-surfaced areas is prohibited
- Washing a motor vehicle without a hose fitted with an automatic shut-off is prohibited
- Use of potable water in a fountain or other decorative water feature except where the water is part of a recirculating system is prohibited
- Use of water from a fire hydrant for non-emergency use is prohibited
- Refilling of a swimming pool except when topping off to prevent damage to pump and filter equipment is prohibited
- Use of potable water for dust control, compaction, and other construction purposes is prohibited
- Utilize water conservation incentives, as available, to replace inefficient plumbing fixtures and appliances with water efficient models
In the Kitchen & Laundry - Only run your dishwasher and washing machines when they are full.- Instead of running the faucet to wait for cold water, fill a pitcher of water with drinking water and store it in your refrigerator.
In the Great Outdoors - When washing your car, use soap and water from a bucket.- Use a hose with a shut-off nozzle for the final rinse only. - Use a broom instead of water from a hose to clean your driveway.- Landscape with plants that require low water consumption.- Water your lawn no more than every third day, and only during the cool time of the day in the morning or evening.- Adjust the sprinklers so only the lawn and plants are being watered, not your house, the sidewalk or the street.
Free water conservation devices are available at the Community Development Center (435 Allan Ct.)