The State of California recently released new guidance that allows us to reopen play structures in our parks. Our park maintenance crew has completed inspection, cleaning, and repairs of our six play structures, and they are officially open and ready for your use!
Please following the California Department of Health’s guidelines when using play structures:
1. Face masks over the mouth and nose are required for everyone 2 years of age or older with caregiver supervision at all times to ensure face mask use.
2. Do not use the playground when different households are unable to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or when the capacity limit has been reached.
3. Caregivers must monitor to keep adults and children from different households at least 6 feet apart.
4. Consider coming on different times or days to avoid wait times and potential crowded times.
5. No eating or drinking in playground, to ensure face masks are worn at all times.
6. Wash or sanitize hands before and after using the playground. (Bring your own hand sanitizer.)
7. Elderly and persons with underlying medical conditions should avoid playground when others are present.
8. Limit visit to 30 min per day when others are present.
Thank you for your patience - your actions help save lives. For more information visit www.covid19.ca.gov.