Military Banner Program
This program was created to recognize and honor Healdsburg residents and their immediate family members who are serving our country in the United States Armed Forces.
Eligibility Criteria for Honorees
- Permanent residency in Healdsburg
- Having an immediate family member working or residing in Healdsburg (parent, grandparent, brother, sister, son, daughter, aunt or uncle)
How to Apply
- Complete an application and include the service person's name and branch of service (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard).
- Include verification of the Healdsburg address of the service person or of the qualifying relative, OR verification of relative's employment in Healdsburg.
- Include verification of service person's current active duty or active reserve status.
- Include a color portrait-style photo of the service person in dress uniform to be displayed on the banner. (Photos will be returned.) Digital photos 600 DPI resolution or better.
- Submit the online application at the below link OR download the PDF and Mail or email to: Healdsburg American Legion Post 111 Hometown Heroes Committee, P.O. Box 281, Healdsburg, CA 95448."
Sample Images of Banners below