Community Services / Parks & Recreation
Sonoma County’s public health officer has ordered expanded access to parks.
- You can drive to our parks and open spaces
- The following facilities will open for individual/household uses:
- Tennis and pickleball courts
- Volleyball courts
- Bocce ball and horseshoe courts
- Basketball courts
- River access for kayaking, canoeing, and stand up paddle boarding
- Skate Park: we will monitor for social distancing and close if needed
- Sports fields
- Park benches
- Playgrounds and play structures
- Dog parks
WHAT REMAINS CLOSED?
- Organized sports
- Individual and group picnic sites
Loosening restrictions on public access to parks and open spaces allows residents to enjoy our outdoor spaces without resulting in the crowding and virus transmission risks that led to the parks being closed in the first place.
For more detailed information one which parks will be re-opening and which areas are still closed, please visit our COVID-19 Parks & Open Spaces page. For more info on the latest Parks Order from Sonoma County, please visit SoCoEmergency.
The City has suspended or altered the following programs and services in alignment with the County Health Order:•Parks and recreation classes, activities, camps, and sports programs
•Operations at the Healdsburg Community Center, Healdsburg Senior Center, and the Swim Center
• Special event permits, park permits, and picnic reservations
• Rentals and meetings at the Community Center and Senior Center
This decision comes after guidance from Gov. Gavin Newsom and the Sonoma County Health Officer's Shelter in place orders.
During this time staff will be available by phone and email:
• Senior Center: 707-431-3324, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Community Center/Community Services: 707-431-3301, email@example.com
• Villa Chanticleer: 707-318-9925, firstname.lastname@example.org
For the full text of the Public Health Order, please visit this link: Sonoma County’s Regional Stay-Home Order extended
We will continue to update you as this situation evolves. For the most current information, please follow us on Facebook.